Wednesday 26 October 2016

Let's go to the heavenly island Maldives


Hi and މަރުޙަބާ (Maruhabaa = welcome). I would like to share on my awesome Maldives escapade. Since Mrs Azza is still pre-occupied on the overdue Krabi trip, I think I'll just barge in and lay down this wonderful story of awesome trip.

We went to Maldives on 8th of October 2016 till 13th of October 2016 (6d5n). The ticket and accommodation were bought 4 months earlier.

My personal opinion regarding Maldives is the island is, no doubt, breathtaking. The water was crystal clear with overall color of turquoise laid in perfect layer of color tone. The people are nice and friendly. But I would simply said that Malaysia can offer the same breathtaking experience in Redang and Perhentian Island, although the coral would not be that near to see in Malaysia.

So here how I'm going to do this. The writing will be interactive. Let be honest, none of us would spend time scrolling down and up for the story but rather want the information be in precise and short as possible. And hey, that is what I'm gonna do!  So these are the headline. Just click and browse through the content. And if you already have the general idea about Maldives but need firsthand tips on the journey, you can just click the "Travelling tips" section.Hope you enjoy. 😊
1. Itinerary
2. Accommodation review
3. Transportation
4. Foods and beverages.
5. Activities
6. Traveling expenses
7. Traveling tips 

Acknowledgement: I would like to extend my warmest gratitude to the coolest power couple Fauzanziela Lurviedovie for making this trip a-dream-comes-true and Mrs Azza for the relentless travelblog surfing to ensure the trip went right. 😎

Thanks to all who visited this blog. Hope it helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment